How to reduce a font size in a widget

I’m trying to shrink the size of a font I’m using in one of the widgets and can’t figure out how. Can you point me in a direction?

Much thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please post a link to your website and point out the widget / the text for what you would like to reduce the font=size for, so I can give you a working solution for that.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Sure thing!

https://universaltherapeuticservices.com/family-therapy/

The widget is the SiteOrigin text editor located at the bottom right of the page above the social site icons. I’m trying to shrink the text above the social site icons so that it fits on one line and not split into 2.

Thanks much!

Hi,

You must reduce the font-size too much to fit on one line, but you can do it with this Custom CSS:

#panel-2558-4-1-0 p {
    font-size: 8px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

It worked! Just like you said though, it was possible to do but did shrink it too much. I was able to look at the code you gave me and look at my page source. I figured out how to reduce the text in the widget on the left side and I widened the right cell a little bit so I could make the font bigger than 8px.

Thank you so much for helping me solve this, I really appreciate the help. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba