How to put on same row two call to action widgets?

I am trying to include a row like the one from your demo (DO YOU WANT TO…) with two Call to Actions widgets (MEET THE TEAM and SEE SOME FACTS) but I can only get one below the other, not in the same row like yours. If I am creating a row with two columns and insert the widgets, it works but I can not include the title (DO YOU WANT…) in the same field. If I insert this in a separate row, the two rows (title and row with widgets can not share the same picture as background).

Also, if I choose a background for the call to action widget style, this one is opaque, not transparent and the background picture is covered.

Thank you,

(link is polisea.cloudapp.net)

Hello there,

Please follow these steps below to create double-cta button like the demo:

1. create a row
  • edit row > Row styles > Theme > Background Image > upload your image
  1. add “text widget” to the row
  • edit the widget
    – add the title
    – Add css rule to Widget styles > attribute > css styles: padding-bottom: 10px;
  1. add “layout builder widget” to the row
  • add 2 rows to the “layout builder widget”
    – add cta button widget to those rows
  • Edit “layout builder widget” > Edit row > Row styles > Themes > Top/bottom padding = 0 http://prntscr.com/9oqp56

Thank you so much! Very quick and professional! The only problem I still have is that if I choose a background arround the cta, a little bit darker, mine is opaque, no transparency like in the demo.

Hi,
for the opacity of the cta wrapper, you can add these css rule to: Edit layout builder widget > Edit cta widget > widget styles > css styles :
opacity: 0.5;

Fine, thank you!