How to only display the first 10 images in the "see all" filter portfolio widget

Thanks for a great theme.

The problem I am having is I have a portfolio I want to show which has 47 pictures, but I do not want to show all 47 on the first filter “see all” Is there a way to limit this to 10?

I have remove “see all” with CSS but all 47 still show when you open the page:

Thanks for your help
Robin

Hello Robin,

It looks like currently you are using Portfolio plugin to display your projects. Please try to use Sydney FP: Portfolio widget instead.

Then you’ll be able to set limit using Number of projects to show input field within widget settings.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi, thanks for your help on this.

I just tried the Sydney FP: portfolio widget but have run into the same problem. When I set the limit to 10 then yes when I open the page 10 images show, but then no images show when I click the other categories. I have 47 project pictures I want to show?

Thank you

Hello Robin,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to show on initial page load, can you please specify that?

Also please note that filters can not show items that are not displayed on initial page load.

Kind Regards, Roman.

You second point has answered my question, I was looking to display 47 difficult images but not show them all on the initial page. Can you recommend any good plugin for this?

Thanks for your help

Robin

Hello Robin,

I’m not sure if there is a plugin that can do exactly what you need. This task might require some coding.

However, you can check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, much appreciated

You are welcome Robin!

Kind Regards, Roman.