How to modify header image by adding text field

Hi guys,

i am newbie to the WordPress development, recently i have installed the Sydney theme for my site,
site link: https://goo.gl/yGVUtc

recently i am trying to implement the design in the header image like this design

prototype : PROTOTYPE

i want to add custom text field on left side of the header image and right side i want to show the box style text filed with button, i really dont know how to do , i want the responsiveness also please help me guys ,

and my another problem is i want to remove the header image for all the pages , i just want only in home page ,

Hope you guys help me on this

if header not possible please help me to change do this modification on header slider

Hello @beyondtamil,

1. It looks like now you have text on the left side.

2. You can do it in Customize → Header area → Header type section.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the reply Rowan but now I want to add the text banner in the right side of the slider help me how to do it , above i have mentioned in the screenshots , help me to achieve , how to have both left and right side of that design in the slider

I.want same like.in this prototype

Then it having responsive problem also

Hello @beyondtamil,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.