How to make woo commerce product center on mobile

Hi Vlad

I am trying to make the woo commerce product center on mobile and look like a services widget, could you please tell me how? please look my web link www.iroiro.g-swa.com
Thank you for help

Hey,

Not sure what you mean exactly. You would like each product to be full width on mobiles or what exactly?

yes full width on mobiles

Use this in your child theme please:

@media screen and (max-width: 600px) {
     .wc-product {
         width: 100%;
     }
}

Edited: Make sure you copy from this post, not from your email notification.

bravo it is working thank you very much
once more and it is about media social icon widget
this is not center, i have put this on custom CSS
.sfmsb-follow-social-buttons a {
float: none;
display: inline-block;
}
.widget_sfmsb_settings {
text-align: center;
}
.mc4wp-form-6 {
margin: 0 auto;
}

But still now working
tell me what my mistake is?
Thank you
galung

You mean on your front page? Well, you’re using a widget built in the theme and you’re applying code for a third party widget it seems.
Anyway, use the Moesia FP: Social profile widget, that one is meant for the front page and it’s already centered by default.

yes, i put it at my front page and i am using mouse FP: social profile widget.
sorry for to much asking

ups i use the wrong type :Moesia FP: Social profile widget

So you managed to change it? I’m still seeing the old one on your website.

yes i use Moesia FP: Social profile widget at the beginning and trying hard to center it, so i tried to use that css (as i told you at above)but fail also. so How to make Moesia FP: Social profile widget align in centre ?
You said as the it is align in centre by default but it is not working for me ???

That’s what I was saying, you’re not using the Moesia FP: Social widget. The one you’re using now is for the sidebar. Switch to the one marked with FP and it will work :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: hahaha, thank you that is my mistake