How to make category images clickable :)

Hello,
Thank you very much for helping me fix my previous error i hope you can help me now too.

Soo basicly i wanna to make the images on category clickable not only the text under them.
And if you can tell me how to remove this (**) where the number of products inside the category is standing for.

site: www.makeuplg.com

I have basic knowleadge of PHP/HTML so you can tell me wich file and what to remove,add or etc.
Thank you

Hi,

You can make the product category images linkable with this Custom CSS:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product a img {
    position: relative !important;
    z-index: 9999 !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Yes it worked perfectly.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks for you support.
But ì I code follow your instruction, there is a issue with some sale products. Plz resolve this issue foe me.
Thanks
(My web is handmadegift.com.au)

Hello there,

What is your actual isssue, can you chase another screenshot with annotations to point me the location?

Adding, the sale badge seems to be looking fine to me as seen on the below screenshot.

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 17.29.36

I checked your products list and now I don’t get any sale product. Can you re-assign a sale product and share the link here?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support