How to link menu to titles h3

Hi!, Thanks a lot for the great theme! everything works great, just a question, how can i link the menú items to the titles of the widgets on the front page? so it scroll down automatically

Ex. On the menu add the url of the services widget (www.websitedemo.com/#services/)

Is there a way? or can i give id to the widgets so it can work as i want to?

Greeting from México, and forgive my english, its not at 100% yet.

Hello,

You can simply add the ID for that widget or row in the menu by using the Links tab.

Thanks a lot, could you provide me an example of the url?

Ex. athemes.com/#Services

Thanks!

That’s exactly it: you need to add #services or whatever else ID you have for your section.

Hi there,

I’m testing this theme in a local installation and i have a little problem with menu links. I have added a menu as you told in this topic and now, when i click on this menu the first time, it scrolls more and i cannot see the h3 title. If i click a second time then scrolls right and i can see the h3 title. If a click again the h3 title dissapear again.

How can i fix this?

Best regards.

Yeah, we’re going to change some things in the next version to handle this.

It´s already working, the ID was the key

ex. demosite.com/#services

The problem was than at the front page, i change the id section name to spanish servicios, and the menú seems to have problems to make it work with a diferent name, reset the default options, leave the id widget as #services, and that´s all.

Thanks for the support and the awesome theme again, (also seems to have a slow motion with big pics, if possible, leave as the recommended size.)

Cheers