How to Keep Service Widget In The Center

Hi There,

I am trying to build up a site with Astrid theme in local host I just want to know how can I keep services Widgets in the center when I apply that widget it shows on left hand side please help me out from this.

Hi,

As default, the service items are displayed in center even if there is only one item.
Can you tell me how do you setup the service widget on your site? It’s better if you upload your site and make it public. Or if it’s not available for now, please take a screenshot and share it here.

Regards,
Awan

Thanks for the reply awan that issue is solved i really appreciate. how can i make website as it is like in a demo could you please help me out from this i am attaching the demo how can i bring about us part on my home page.

Hi,

That was using 1/2 width style for the homepage widget. You can set the width of the widget from:
Customize > Widgets > Page home page > expand the “Text: About Us” widget" > click the “Style” section of the widget > then choose 1/2 width for the “widget width” options.
See this:

Or watch this video tutorial: https://docs.athemes.com/article/140-importing-the-home-layout-astrid

Regards,
Awan