How to justify the text on the main page?

Hi there,

I tried to justify the text with this but doesn’t work, can you tell how to justify my text on my main page please?

thank you

Hello, I’m not sure what exactly is your issue.

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Helle there,

here is my site: https://market-in.be/

I would like justify the gold text below “Le marketing digital” and below “Pourquoi choisir market-in?”

Regards,
Mykaras

Hello Mykaras,

You can try to edit that Text widget, switch to Text tab, and replace this:

<p>En 2016, 76% des entreprises ayant fait faillite n'avaient pas de site internet.</p>
<p>De nos jours, les internautes recherchent d'abord sur internet puis se rendent sur le point de vente. Ne commettez pas la même erreur que ceux qui ont mis la clé sous la porte en 2016.</p>
<p>Soyez où vos clients se trouvent grâce à Market-in: sur internet et sur les réseaux sociaux !</p>

…with this:

<p style="text-align: justify;">En 2016, 76% des entreprises ayant fait faillite n'avaient pas de site internet.</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">De nos jours, les internautes recherchent d'abord sur internet puis se rendent sur le point de vente. Ne commettez pas la même erreur que ceux qui ont mis la clé sous la porte en 2016.</p>
<p style="text-align: justify;">Soyez où vos clients se trouvent grâce à Market-in: sur internet et sur les réseaux sociaux !</p>

Then you can repeat it with another widget. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you very much Roman !

You are welcome Mykaras! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.