How to install childtheme for Sydney pro theme

Hi,
Today i purchased Sydney pro because i want to use Financial demo https://demo.athemes.com/finance/
I see the description is: Sydney Pro comes with 4 extra demos (child themes) you can use for your website as well as the default design. Scroll down to view them all.

But after upload the zip file, i only see default theme. Can you let me know how can I install financial theme?

Thank you!

Hello,

You should be able to download Sydney Pro child themes on this page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

hello,

I installed the child theme but it not show as your demo, can you help me to config?

please add this line to your host file: 35.198.193.29 lmtax.co

then access the website to check: Lmtax.co

Let me know which info do you need to config the website. Thanks!

Hello,

Please activate Finance child theme and import demo content accordingly to Quick start guide section of Sydney Pro documentation (use Automatic option):
https://docs.athemes.com/category/14-sydney-pro

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Please check my site: lmtaxdenver.com

through i tried to import demo but the front page is mixed between sydney default and financial theme. Not really like your demo. Can you help me install the finance child theme exactly like your demo?

my admin: lmtaxdenver.com/wp-admin
user: [hidden]
pass: [hidden]

Hello,

First, please don’t post credentials publicly, it’s extremely insecure, I’ve already hid them. I’ll ask our Developer to check this issue.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

The site is completely new and only using default theme data, i will make sure to change access later. Keep me updated in the case later.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there,

You actually managed to import the content, but you’ve imported both the default and the finance demo content, and the default was showing on your homepage.

Now it’s okay.

Please remember to change your password.

Regards,
Vlad

1 Like

Hi Vlad,

Thank you, it work like a charm now. Thank you so much for your help!