How to increase Slider Size

Hello

I have found out, that I could change the value height here at my browsers developer tools, BUT
this code hard coded and inline, where can i change the height size of my slider Images?

if you suggest jquery code like i saw before in this forum, please tell me also where i Have to add
this code exactly…

Thanks for your help

Alex

this was the code in the HTML File of my startPage of the sidney Theme…
<div id="slideshow" class="header-slider" data-speed="8000000" style="position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 493px;"><div class="slides-control" style="position: relative; height: 100%; width: 1903px; left: -1903px;">

Hello Alex,

That inline CSS code seems to be controlled by JavaScript, so I don’t recommend you to override it. Default Sydney slider is designed to fill whole screen on any device, please check this topic in order to learn more about it:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/screen-resolution-4/

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

thanks for your answer!

Sorry but this is not really helpfull!

I am able to change jquery and javascript things bymyself :wink:

I just nned to know which file is responsible for the height size of
my BannerSlideShow!

Please tell me where can I find this!

Thx

Alex

Hello Alex,

Please check js/jquery.superslides.js and js/main.js. Please note that main.js file has a minified version.

Also please note that you can lose such modifications after theme update.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

could you please tell me please where exactly in this 3 files I have to change which value
to increase the slider height size?

thanks for your help!

Alex

Hello Alex,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.