How to increase clickable area

Hi,

First of all, my website isn’t online yet, I’m building it with a local server.
But if you want and if I need to, I can paste all my additional css (added with the customizer of a child theme without any other modification) and my plugin list.

After done this, I would like to know if it’s possible to do the same with:

1. post-navigation and page-navigation
  2. entry-header (or post-content no-thumb)
  3. cat-link

Thanks,
Marion.

I would like to make the hover color in the post-navigation and page-navigation clickable instead of just the text, is it possible?

Can I have an answer please?

Am I invisible?!

Hi,

Please upload your site to a test server and post a link to your website, so then we can check if the requested changes can be done on your website.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I’m sorry but unfortunately I don’t know how to do it, that’s why I’m working with a local server.
Can you help me without it? Or maybe you can tell me how to upload my site on a test server?

Best regards,
Marion.

Hi,

You must have a domain name and a hosting ( server ), then install WordPress on your Hosting, then install the theme there and import your website.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

I thought your “test server” was an alternative, like an another website to work on it and not on my final domain name.
You’ve already help people without website completed online that’s why I didn’t think you wanted me to put it online.
I was mistaken so sorry for the lost time.

I don’t want my website to be public for now, because I haven’t completed it so I’ve made a subdomain on my server and put a maintenance plugin, can I send you by email access to my website?

Best regards,
Marion.

Hi,

Yes, you can send me an access to your site in email to csaba . athemes @ gmail . com, please send the website link, username, password and a link to this topic in email.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

I sent you an email yesterday but maybe it’s on your spam box so I send you an another one from a gmail account, the object is the same of this topic.

Best regards,
Marion.

Hi,

I’ve checked, but all those modifications will need more custom coding then with what we can help as Support.

Kind Regards,
Csaba