How to import demo agency homepage to all languages?

Hi,

I have installed Airi with the demo data to start from a nice looking page. The home page now looks like the demo, nice.

Then I installed a multilanguage plugin (polylang) and proceeded to create 2 other languages, and 2 other home pages.

These 2 extra pages do not have the same nice layout and even trying to clone those pages, I do not get the nice “agency” layout (I have the menu but not the background.

How can I make so that the 3 homepages have the same layout from the demo? many thanks

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

As checked, there seem likely an issue with Elementor styles, that can’t be loaded until the duplicated page is updated.

Please do some tiny editing with Elementor editor on your page. Update. Redo the edit and update one again. See this example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MwnZh40fAA_Po4gNkmYcg34zatbswcj0/view?usp=sharing.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis, thanks for your reply.

in the end, I solved it using this plugin, which probably does the same operation that you suggested, leaving it here for others’ reference

Polylang Connect for Elementor

Geat! Glad to know that you found the additional plugin that works for you. Thank you for sharing it here, that is really much appreciated.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support