How to implement sevice

Hello,

i can’t find how to implement the widget Rocked FP: Services type B. This message is showing
“In order to display this widget, you must first add some services from your admin area.”
Where is this?

Kind regards
Siebe

Hello Siebe, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Siebe,

Your website is in the Coming Soon mode, can you please leave here a note when it’s live?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman

Sorry forgot about that, i have disabled it now.

Kind regards
Siebe

Hello Siebe,

Do you have the Toolset Types plugin installed and activated? It’s removed from wordpress dot org because its developers decided to leave only the paid version, but you might want to check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman

I can’t install it. When i upload the zip file and press install now. it says the link has expired. Is there another way or plugin i can use?

Kind regards
Siebe

Hello Siebe, you can try to install the plugin manually.

Please check the Manual Plugin Installation section in this WordPress Support article:
https://wordpress.org/support/article/managing-plugins/

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

I tried the Manual Plugin Installation. but when i upload the zip file and press install now. it says the link has expired.

Kind regards
Siebe

Hello Siebe,

It looks like you mean manual upload in the Plugins → Add New section.

I mean manual files transfer onto the server without using WP Admin area.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

I managed to install the tools plugin

Kind regards
Siebe

1 Like

Hello Roman,

Now that the Types plugin is installed, how can i implement the widget Rocked FP: Services type B.

Kind regards
Siebe

Hello Siebe,

Now you have to import the settings file in the Toolset → Export / Import section, and then add some services in the Services section of your WP Admin area:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman

I have another problem with my social media icons in the footer. They appear centered to the right. Any idea how to get them centered?

Kind regards
Siebe

Hello Siebe, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.widget_fp_social .social-area {
    margin: 0;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman

One last question, when i hover over my header the text changes to the same color as the header, how can i change this for example to white?

Kind regards
Siebe

Hello Siebe,

when i hover over my header the text changes to the same color as the header, how can i change this for example to white?

Try to add this CSS code as well:

#mainnav ul li a:hover {
    color: #ffffff;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support