How to hide sidebar from Single Project ans Single Service

I want to use the single project and service to intagrate in my home page. Can I use, for instance, Full Width atribute layout on “Single Project” and “Single Service” atribute?

Tks

Hello Monteiro,

Please try to use WooSidebars plugin in order to display (or not) different widgets on different pages.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I tested it, but the layout keeps an area for a sidebar to be used. It just hides the content, I need to make it similar to the full width page to use my page builder.

How it is now:
Sidebar present but with no content

How it suposed to look:
full Width

Monteiro, can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

It is on a localhost, it’s not online yet

Please try to use the following CSS code in addition to WooSidebars plugin.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body.page-template-single-service #secondary,
body.page-template-single-project #secondary {
    display: none;
}

body.page-template-single-service #primary,
body.page-template-single-project #primary {
    width: 100%;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman

It worked perfectly! Thanks a lot for your help!

You are welcome Monteiro! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I have another question considering this topic:
When I use the written code, the sidebar is not disabled but 0%. Which means I still have a border around the Side-Widget and therefore a doubled-border on the right side. Please have a look:

And: is it possible to give the textarea an earlier break? So it does not use the full width for text but only 70%?

Thank you
Sebastian

… again I fixed it with one of your previous adiveses :slight_smile:

div#content.site-content > .container {
    border: none;
}

any input for the text-break?

sebastian

Hello Monteiro,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it. It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

The last question for advanced support was not mine, but that’s okay.

I’m using a Origin page builder on full width layouts, but styling it becam harder due spacing and other pages propreties. Is it possible to make services, projects and this kind of pages similar to the widgetized aspect?

Many thanks,

Sorry Monteiro, I didn’t notice that.

Please create a new topic for this issue with more details in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.