How to Fix the Problem with Elementor

Hi there,

I’am having troubles with my site www.escritorioadvogados.pt concerning the blog (in my site the name is Notícias for that), and there are showing some diferent messages about the problem, since “the content file is missing” or someting like that, to “is to possible to load this page…”.

I made a debug and what appear is the Elementor template with all articles I had inserted in the blog (Notícias), one by one.

I followed all the instructions given to the Elementor guys to solve the problem. The one I do not follow is to insert the code in PHP, because I am not sure where I am suppose to insert it.

Can you please help me? Thanks in advance with all your attencion.

Regards,
Ana

Hello Ana,

I followed all the instructions given to the Elementor guys to solve the problem. The one I do not follow is to insert the code in PHP, because I am not sure where I am suppose to insert it.

You can try to use Code Snippets plugin for that:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

Thanks a lot for your support. I’ve tried the your suggestion inserting the code <?php the_content(); ?> and "Run Snippets Everywhere).

The code in the snippets changed to the_content(); let me to say, when I save it, I don’t now if it is relevant.

Unfortunately the error is not solved, and the message is still “the content” missing.

What do you suggest I can do more?

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Ana

Hello Ana,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support