How to fix contact form padding issues in Yoga Sydney Pro Theme

Hello Sir. Need your Help.
Please go through with the attachment, there are few padding issues in the contact form of Yoga Child Theme. However, I had tried to fix it from the theme editor section but failed to solve the issue. If possible please provide me the code, so that I can fix the issue through customizing or adding code in Additional CSS section. I have installed the demo Yoga file correctly & didn’t find any other issues in the import, except this padding issue in the contact form. If there is any other alternative way to fix this issue, please guide. If you want to review my website please provide me your email ID, so that i can forward you my website’s login credentials.

Thank You.
Regards,
Rahul Kumbhare.

& the demo file attachment how it looks like

Hello there,

Please share me the admin login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com.

Mention the link to this topic in your email body to signal it’s a followup form support forum reply. So I can prioritize you.

Thank you

Good Morning Sir,
I have emailed you my login credentials. Please check. My email ID is fortunatewings…com

Sorry Wrongly posted

Sir i have emailed you my login credentials.please recheck your email sir.

Hello Sir,
Have you Received my email, please acknowledge.

Thank You.
Regards
Rahul Kumbhare

Hello there,

I am sorry for the long delay. I edited your contact form 7 setup to become like this:

<div class="gf-form">
<ul>
  <li>[text* your-name "Name"]</li>
  <li>[email* your-email "Email"]</li>
  <li>[text your-subject "Subject"]</li>
  <li>[textarea your-message "Your Message"]</li>
<ul>
[submit "Send"]
</div>

It’s resulting to look exactly like the demo.

Please let us know in a new topic if you any other else we can assist.

Regards,
Kharis

It’s done. :hugs: Thank you very much.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis