How to enable parallax background image for rows?

Hi,

Theme: Perth

Thank you very much for this awesome theme. It’s truly great.

There is an option to set the widget’s background image to parallax, so that it scrolls automatically as you scroll the site.

How can we enable this option for the row’s background image?
Because it would be more useful to be parallax in the row, not the widget!

Thanks for your time and support.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delay.

It can be managed simply by editing the row > Row Styles > Theme > select an image in the “Background Image” option.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks @kharisblank for your reply.

The problem is that after setting an image for the background of a row, that image does not become parallax. It becomes a static image.

The question is : how to set the background image of a row as parallax, so it scrolls as you scroll down the page?

Hello there,

Please share the URL in question, so I can have a closer look. It might contain JS error/conflict.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks @kharisblank for your reply.
And really sorry for the delay in my reply!

I recognized that the parallax is working OK.
The problem was that the size of my monitor is small, and the theme’s parallax function does not work on small screens, like mobiles, small monitors, etc.

Is it possible to enable parallax for small screens too ?

I! have a problem not equal but of the same kind:
When I try to change the parallax image in the testimonial section, it puts a image in the back of the testimonial but the parallax image stays in the back of all. Where do we
can change the parallax images? Thanks!

Hello there,

So sorry for the delay.

> Is it possible to enable parallax for small screens too ?

For mobile browser’s compatibility reason, parallax won’t work on mobile screen. It is impossible to enable it.

@ Ricardo,

The parallax image can be managed from Edit row > Row Styles > Theme > Background Image. Make sure that you have a single row with a testimonial widget inside it.

Regards,
Kharis

It worked. Thanks!!!

You’re welcome! Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis