How To Edit Pricing Table Heading Tags and Align List to left Side

Dear Sir, I am using Sydney pro latest version - Business Demo Temaplate.

Two things I want to change in the pricing table. However, I tried to edit it from additional Appearance CSS custom option, but that did not work.

To understand i have enclosed the screenshot also, kindly review that.

1st : As you can see in the screenshot the pricing table heading is set for H4 which i want to set it to H2 - I tried it by replacing from H4 to H2 and as well H3 but did not work
2nd : As you can see the feature list is align as centre, which i want to align it to the left side.
Kindly Assist how to acheive both the things or provide me the code to make these changes.

I want

Hello, can you please provide a link to an affected page in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Sure it’s hngtest.page

Hello,

As you can see in the screenshot the pricing table heading is set for H4 which i want to set it to H2 - I tried it by replacing from H4 to H2 and as well H3 but did not work

Where exactly did you replace it?

As you can see the feature list is align as centre, which i want to align it to the left side.

Try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.elementor-widget-athemes-pricing-table .pricing-section .plan-text {
    text-align: left;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

1 Like

Sir one more last request. The code perfectly worked, but I thought the price and the title will also align to left, but it did not. Kindly give the css code too, to make the price label ($35/Month) and price title (Personal Plan) Else everything is done and my site is ready to migrate and publish sir. I hope I will get an earliest response.

And yeah! Thanks in advance sir.
Best Regards,
Rahul

Sir also, how to change the plan heading title to H3 instead of H4, I have tried it to edit from the appearance CSS and put h3 instead of h4 but still, it is showing H4. My client wants to put it on H3. His whole website is ready and for this only reason, he has stopped my payment. Kindly help to fix this. to review I have enclosed the screenshot also.

Sir I have replace the h4 to h3 in style sheet css and all well as in theme function php, and in the widget file as well and last in the apeereance css . but did not get the solution.

Thanks!
Waiting for the reply :slight_smile:

hello sir I have align header too in the left side by adding this css code and it worked

.elementor-widget-athemes-pricing-table .pricing-section .plan-header {
text-align: left;
}

now only that making H4 to H3 heading title is left .
Thanks in advance!

Sir I have replace the h4 to h3 in style sheet css and all well as in theme function php, and in the widget file as well and last in the apeereance css . but did not get the solution.

Thanks!
Waiting for the reply :slight_smile:

Hello,

Sir I have replace the h4 to h3 in style sheet css and all well as in theme function php, and in the widget file as well and last in the apeereance css

I don’t think that it’s necessary to edit the style.css and functions.php files, try to edit the widgets/fp-pricing.php file first, line 124. But please note that you’ll have to repeat this modification after each theme update.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

no problem. and thanks for the support. However, it was a little bit late but still I am happy, as I have got the solution. for all queries.

it’s perfectly done sir! once again thanks for the solution

You are welcome!

However, it was a little bit late but still I am happy

We try to answer within 24 hours, except weekends.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support