How to edit home page slider

Hi Team,

I am really loving this theme, i have imported demo content and i want to edit and change images on home page like welcome to sydney etc.

Hello Rajendra,

Please go to your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Header area -> Header Slider -> edit your slider -> click Save & Publish.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

My site is doing a strange thing when it first shows up in the browser. It shows some partial page type and then flashes on the screen before showing the main home page.
Here is my site www.MAHcopywriting.com

Can you explain how to stop this from happening. Tried it in 2 browsers and same problem.

Hey Guys,
sorry for my english (i’m from germany).
So my homepage “slider” doesn’t work how i want. I just want to show one picture but three or four textslides.
The header is light up every few seconds like loading the new picture but there is only one he should show.

http://wwww.mein-business.eu

Hello gentlemen,

Can you please create your own topics for your questions to keep forum in good order?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank yor roman, that helped me

You are welcome Rajendra,

I am glad that it helped :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi I am trying to import demo content for sydney theme but can not no response

Hello @jnjuguna,

Please make sure that you have downloaded this file and imported it with WordPress Importer.

You can find WordPress Importer by going to your Dashboard -> Tools -> Import -> WordPress.

If you need more information, please visit our Documentation.

It is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order (and add links to relevant topics there).

I hope that it will help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.