How to Disable the Overlay on GreatMag Pro Theme & Arrange the Posts in Mosiac

I’m trying to remove the overlay on the GreatMagPro Theme

Please see the following website: http://c6e.b7c.myftpupload.com/

I have tried to use the following CSS codes in the customize appearance custom css section, but neither worked:
.panel-grid .row-overlay {
display: none;
}

nor did this one…

body div.header-image::after {
}

What do I need to do to make the images clear with on overlay? I miss having a checkbox and being able to disable the overlay for every photo, like in Sidney Pro’s theme.

Also, how do I arrange and organize the posts and pics that show up in the mosiac? As pictured in the GreatMag demo- http://demo.athemes.com/greatmag/

I want the larger image in the middle, with 2 smaller images on the left and 2 smaller images on the right.

Thanks for your help!

Use this CSS code:

.sticky-post .sticky-inner:after, 
.sticky-post-style2:after {
}  

It’s already displaying like so. Have you been able to manage it?

Cloudup

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, Kharis! That CSS code worked great for removing the overlay.

Honestly, I haven’t learned how to manage the 5 picture display. I figured out what picture was associated with the matching post, but I still don’t understand how they are organized. What feature determines which one is front and center, and which photos go to the sides?

Also, there is a bar running across each of the 5 photos displayed on the home page. How do I remove the bar? And how do I edit the information shown with each photo?

I’ve read through the documentation and can’t find what I’m looking for.

Thanks for your help!

> What feature determines which one is front and center, and which photos go to the sides?

To make it easier to understand please check the below screenshots. The largest one is from the second post.

Cloudup

widget configuration

Cloudup

result

To remove the running bar when the mouse hovers, apply the below custom CSS code:

.sticky-post .post-cat.big-bline .ispan span:after {
}  

> And how do I edit the information shown with each photo?

There is no way to edit it, I am afraid.

Regards,
Kharis