How to delete the topics i created?

hi,

May i know how can i delete the topics i created? Coz when i search my website name, the Athemes Topic was appear in google searching.

Please advice.

Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hi,

You can only edit your posts and remove the links, in case you can’t, then just please post here the links to the topic from where you want to remove your website links, so I can remove them for you.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

i was deleted the posts but the posts still appear when i google searching my startup name. and i unable to edit the links.

<link removed>

Please help to delete the links and posts as shown in the images as well as this post too.

Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hi,

Please post links to the topics where you have the links, so then I can help you remove them.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Please help to delete all these links below in Athemes topic. It will not affect my wordpress webpage right?

Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hi,

I will remove those links from here and please post the links to your topics ( not the links you’ve posted ) where you have posted them.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

This is the links i would like to remove and links that i have posted. Please help to remove it.

Thank you

Bryan Chin

https://athemes.com/forums/topic/alignment-for-the-video-and-title/

Hi,

I have now removed all the links you’ve posted in the above 4 topics, if you’ll still have more, please post here the links to those topics, so I can remove the website links from them.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

I still can see the link when I googling my company name. Can you help to remove it?

Thank you

Bryan

Hi,

Where you can see it? on which page? please post the link to the page where that can be found.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Below is the link see appear when i googling. Please help to remove the links.

Thank you

bryan

Hi,

I can’t see the link in that topic, but I will remove the topic instead, if it’s an issue for you.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

I don’t know why when i google search “vspirelab” all the athemes topics is still shown. can you try to google search it and you may know what i talking about.

Please help to make it disappear or remove all the topics and links.

Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hi,

The topic which appears one of them are actually removed, so maybe it will be removed after a cache clearing, so don’t worry about them.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Could you also remove this topic? Weirdly enough I’m getting a spam score in MOZ because of this topic:

https://athemes.com/forums/topic/fashionista-theme-error/

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Yes, I have removed that topic for you.

Kind Regards,
Csaba