How to delete rows space in sydney theme

Was really finding difficulties in deleting spaces between the rows. Check my web sites makrostructures.com

Any help will be appreciated

Hi,

Please remove padding from Rows in Page Builder, by editing the Rows’ Design options.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thks for you reply but please any demonstration of that thks. makrostructures.com

Pls. one other issue is my client was not able to display all the logos. One is

hidden leaving a space too.

Hi,

On the third client the image is missing, please re-set the client’s image to an existing image in wp-admin, so then the image will show up.

Haven’t you still able to remove padding from Rows?

Kind Regards,
Csaba

1 Like

@csaba
Thks so much for your support.

The client’s re-set image works perfectly.

With the padding option did not work. any other option sir.

Hi,

Please post a screenshot and point out the area where you would like to remove the padding.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

CHECK THE RED SPACE TO DELETE

THKS

Hi,

On the services Row you have a top and bottom padding of 25px set for the Row, you can reduce the white space by adding a lower value and also by adding this Custom CSS to reduce the margin-bottom of the widgets which area set to 50px:

.lsow-services .lsow-service {
    margin-bottom: 15px !important;
}

The Projects section do have a 50px excess padding, which you can remove with this Custom CSS:

.roll-project {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

this Row also have 25px padding set for top and bottom, so to reduce the white-space even more, please modify the padding of the Row in Page Builder.

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thks my Boss. It worked perfectly. Bless you

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba