How to customize button

HI

How will button works? in demo then we press “See more Services” page move down. But I am unable to see this in my site. how to change

Hello,

That button uses Page Jump, here you can read extensive explanation of what it is.

I can try to help you if you provide me with a link to your site and describe which button you want to use for Page Jump and where it should scroll to.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

my website is http://techvicinity.com . In front page you may see some buttons , I would like to jump down on the page once clicked.

response is awaited

Hello,

You can go to your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus and add one more menu item.

For example, you can add custom link Contact Info, and link it to http://www.techvicinity.com/#pg-220-9.

It will scroll all the way down to your contact info.

I hope that it will help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

it is fulfilling my goal. I want to page down once button get clicked as its happening in demo site.

Also, if I try to add page jump through editor its working but the style to display service A and B get changed . presentation look bad in the case to put anchor in service b code.

So give me the solution , please

could you please advise as my site is disturb because of this issue

Hello,

You do not need to add anchors (they are already there), you can just view the source code of your home page in your browser and find the ID of each block.

Here is the list of your home page blocks’ IDs:
#pg-220-0 -> Our services
#pg-220-1 -> What else we provide?
#pg-220-2 -> Do you want to…
#pg-220-3 -> Our team
#pg-220-4 -> Facts
#pg-220-5 -> What our clients say
#pg-220-6 -> Our work
#pg-220-7 -> Who we are?
#pg-220-8 -> Want to know more about our company?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman. It was help indeed. Resolved

You are welcome Inayatullah,

I am glad that it was helpful!

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.