How to create a Landing Page

Please describe how to create a Landing Page without showing the Top and Bottom Menus

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to the page on which you want to hide the header and footer?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your website in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

and

Hello,

You can try to add this CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section in order to hide (not remove) the header and footer from those two pages:

.page-id-3490 #tpbr_topbar,
.page-id-3490 #masthead,
.page-id-3490 #sidebar-footer,
.page-id-3507 #tpbr_topbar,
.page-id-3507 #masthead,
.page-id-3507 #sidebar-footer {
    display: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks. The only issue is that when the Menu Header is hidden the Page Title height increases, so I have commented the code

OK, you are welcome!

So is this issue already resolved?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

No. issue is still not resolved. As I mentioned before, when I used the code the Page Title height increases substantially. I have now uncommitted the script provided by you. You can check the following links and see yourself the abnormal increase of Page Title height:

OK, try this instead:

.page-id-3490 #tpbr_topbar, 
.page-id-3490 #masthead, 
.page-id-3490 #sidebar-footer,
.page-id-3490 .header-clone,
.page-id-3507 #tpbr_topbar,
.page-id-3507 #masthead,
.page-id-3507 #sidebar-footer,
.page-id-3507 .header-clone {
    display: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks. It is fine now.

Please confirm how to find the page-id.

1 Like

You are welcome!

Please confirm how to find the page-id.

Sure, please check this link, it should help:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks. This is fine when you have the admin access.

I would like to know, how you managed to find the Page ID without having the Admin access.

Hello,

I would like to know, how you managed to find the Page ID without having the Admin access.

I used my browser tools to inspect the page code, <body> element contains the page ID class.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks a lot for resolving the issues and responding promptly to all my queries.

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

After further testing, i noticed this script works fine on laptop only. However, on Mobile the Page Title has abnormal blank space above the Title.

Hello,

After further testing, i noticed this script works fine on laptop only. However, on Mobile the Page Title has abnormal blank space above the Title.

That’s because of this additional CSS code (line 71):

.sydney-hero-area{margin-top: 130px;}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Well, if I remove the above CCS script the “Page Title” in all the pages is not visible on Mobile while the 2 landing page looks fine.

Okay, try to add this as well:

.page-id-3490 .sydney-hero-area,
.page-id-3507 .sydney-hero-area {
    margin-top: 0;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

1 Like

Thanks. Issue is now resolved.