How to change the (text, link) second CTA button in the slider

Hello guys! First of all, thank you for the nice template. I’ve run into a hitch. On my front page, in the slider there are obviously two CTA buttons. I can change the first one (left) through the customization apparently, I can also find it in the php file and change basically whatever I want. But for some reason I can’t figure out how to change the other one (right). There is no such option in the customization pannel, nor can I find it in any of the php files, which is weird. Could you please give me a hint?
https://www.jirka-svoboda.com

Thank you
best regards
Jiří Svoboda

Hello Jiří,

There is no second button in Sydney theme by default. Please check custom JS code.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,

yeah, that’s what I was wondering that from the documentation and previous threats there didn’t seem to be two. I knew it would be something “stupid” :smiley: The button showed up immedietaly after installing the template so I was not aware of adding another one, but you are right, there is a JS query from the previous template and Custom CSS plugin which has remained active. At least I know it works!
Thanks for your hint!
best regards
Jirka

Great! You are welcome Jirka :slight_smile:

And have a nice day!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman, is there a way to easily add additional Call To Action buttons to Sydney, such as “Homes for Sale”, “Lots for Sale”, “Learn More about X”?

If not, is there another Athemes theme that has multiple CAT buttons?

Thanks. Reggie

Hello Reggie,

Please create a separate topic for your issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.