How to change the primary colours off all h1..h2.. to h6 color and social icon color

Dear Sir, Need Help!

Can you please advice or give us the code to change the entire websites H1 to H6 fonts colour. I have searched all the documentation including video tutorial but did not find the solution (even in the customization option there is no option to change the colour of the heading title). As I am building it as a dark colour theme, the headings of all site are hot highlighting so want to change the colour to #efefef

you can visit the site to review also ( https:// www test. expertsopinion.blog )

To understand it better, I have enclosed the screenshot too.
Thanks in advance
Best Regards,
Rahul Kumbhare

Hello Rahul,

I’ve just cheched your website and it looks like this issue is already resolved, isn’t it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Sir, that’s a temporary I did by changing the color code from the style sheet. Actually I need a permanent code to paste it in custom appearance, so even after, if the lates version realised and and if I update the theme with the latest version upgrade, I should not loose the settings/editing. Kindly provide the css code,

all the h1 to h5 color I want to put in on #efefefe, kindly help. That’s a small help I need from you. I really did not find the solution for this on support forum. Otherwise, you can see lot of changes I have made successfully in the e theme. This is the last step is remain for me to handover the job my client.

Once, again. Thanks in advance

Regards,
Rahul Kumbhare

OK Rahul, try to add this:

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    color: #efefef;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you very much for that!

1 Like

You’re welcome Rahul!