How to change the identity of the website

How to change the identity of the website, I put the information that I need to appear in the tabs of the different browsers and I do not finish the result, in the free version there is no problem but in the Sydney Pro version, it does not let me make those changes, help please solve that. The website is codemerkets.com, you will see that it appears in the tabs Home / Codemarkets

Hello there,

Does the issue also appear when visiting the actual site? Customizer seem couldn’t load the recent changes that should appear on the web browser’s title bar.

Regards,
Kharis

Do not do it, in any way, please let me know the solution to this failure, that I await your response.

Hello,
If the problem also appears when visiting the actual site, it is obvious that the customizer could not load the recent changes that should appear in the title bar of the web browser. Let me know the solution that I am waiting for you to give me for my case, please.

Hello there,

What will happen if you disable Yoast SEO plugin? There might be a conflict with its configuration.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, you’re absolutely right, now it’s corrected. Please let me know what SEO plugin I can use that is compatible with Sydney Pro, I am attentive to your recommendations. Thanks genius.

Hello there,

I can confirm that Sydney is compatible with YOAST SEO because there’s no code attempted to override the site title tag in Sydney. Please check your font page’s title tag configuration made with YOAST SEO that appears like this in the below page content editor box.

Regards,
Kharis

ok, thank Kharisblank

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis