How to change the button shadow colors in Moesia

Hi Everyone.

I wold like too change the default button color scheme outside the default widgets on my site but it seems that there is no setting for that. As you can see on www.levon.nazwa.pl/dla-nian I have changed the main theme colors but the “submit” button in contact form and newsletter opt-in button in the footer are still set to default color. I have checked all the theme settings, the documentation and forum and couldn’t find a solution for this problem.

Could anyone please help me with the solution?

Hello there,

You can use the below custom CSS code to style those buttons.

/* Contact form */
.wpcf7-form input[type="submit"] {
  box-shadow: 0 5px 0 #659ebc;
}

/* Newsletter */
button.yikes-easy-mc-submit-button{
  box-shadow: 0 5px 0 #29669b;
}

Adjust the hex color code to meet your design requirement. To apply it to your site, add it into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

Regards,
Kharis

thank you for your suggestion. It will obviously solve the problem for those two buttons, however I have plenty of other buttons across the site and I would rather prefer a solution where I can change the color of all buttons at once instead of changing them one by one.

Try this code:

button,
input[type="submit"] {
  box-shadow: 0 5px 0 #29669b !important;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Worked like a charm. Thank you!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis