How to change padding between header and content ? (seems stuck on my site)

Except for my home page, all the pages on my website get a padding between my header and the content. And It gets increased when I use a logo in the header. When I use the inspect function in the browser I see this:

.site-content {
     padding: 100px 0;
    }

But I cannot seem to disable or change it. I’ve tried adding additional css code where I set it to 0, but after updating it still says the same thing… Looking forward to your help, and thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

body:not(.home) .site-content {
      padding-top: 0 !important;
      padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, that partly worked :slightly_smiling_face:

At least I think it made me narrow down the problem. It only occurs if I upload a logo and choose to have a sticky menu in the customization. If I don’t have a logo or at least choose a static menu, it works without a problem.

But if I upload a logo and have a sticky menu, it somehow overrides this code and creates padding between the header and content below.

What makes it weirder is when I try the browsers’ inspect mode on the padding now, then it corrects itself and removes this padding. But whenever I reload the page it is there. I’ve tried this in both chrome and firefox.

You can see the website here if its helpful: https://sigvartmidlinghansen.com/priser/