How to change logo position -sydney

HOW DO I CHANGE LOGO POSITION -SYDNEY

I tried some css code people suggested, but none of them works

anyone can help ?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website and let me know exactly how would you like to change the logo’s position, so I can check if that’s possible.

Best Regards,
Csaba

same problem here…@Csaba…mind to help?
my website is nourishsr.com
need to move the logo to the right and making the logo size bigger…

Thank you very much

Hi,

Please deactivate the maintenance mode, so I can access your site, in order to help you.

Best Regards,
Csaba

it’s maintenance mode has already been deactivated…thank you…

Hi,

You can make the logo to be right aligned only if you remove the menu location, with this Custom CSS, also this will make the logo bigger, up to 200px height ( you can modify that in the below Custom CSS ):

.site-header .col-md-4 {
    max-height: 200px !important;
    width: 100% !important;
}

.site-header .col-md-8 {
    display: none !important;
}

#masthead .site-logo {
    float: right !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

yes…it works! thank you very much…
btw is there a way to create menus on the left?

Hi,

Unfortunately not, by default if you want the logo on right you must delete the menu, to move menu to left and logo to right then you may need to modify the code positions in header.php

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you, i cant find header.php on the child theme though, any suggestion?

Hi,

You must have header.php in your Child Theme and the code is in the parent theme’s header.php, so you can change the positions from that in your Child Theme, by copying the code and modifying the positions.

Best Regards,
Csaba