How to change header image?

Hi guys!
I have fully customized the site, changing many things through CSS.
However, I would like to change the header image and slider text, but I don’t see such options in the customization menu… I have the feeling something is missing/wrong with the customization option, as I can only visualise “menus” and “widgets”, and even the “widgets” section is empty.

What would be the way to customize the header picture, headline text, and buttons?

Will super appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Hello,

You should be able to do it in Customize → Header area section. Do you see that section?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman! Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:
I am unable to see the Header customisation tab. I can only see “menus” and “widgets” (and the “widgets” one doesn’t allow me to modify anything).

Could you kindly advice

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello,

You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey!
Thanks for your reply. I did try (deactivating all plugins) and it still is the same.
Not sure how to proceed :frowning:

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Also you can try to rebuild your website in a staging environment or locally and see if it works as it should (then you will be able to move rebuilt website to production environment). Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Here are helpful tutorials:

Kind Regards, Roman.