How to change employees text in browser tab?

hi,i’ve changed employees to product in url,and how to change employees text in browser tab?

Hello,

Your issue looks like general WordPress issue (title tags come from WordPress itself).

I kindly suggest you to use WordPress.org forums to find a solution.

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi,thanks @roman
so it’s wordpress error?
site title shows my front page,not i saved in General Settings. and URL like:www.site.com/products(it shows employees in browser tag,not products)

Hello,

Actually I wouldn’t say that it’s an error. As far as I understand you only changed the slug of Employees custom post type. But WordPress generates title tag accordingly to CPT name.

Kind Regards, Roman.

yes,so how to solve it?can you help me?@roman

As I mentioned above, you can try to use WordPress.org forums to find a solution. Also you can contact Codeable, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

thanks,i’ll try and ask for help in wordpress fourms

You are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi,i can’t find Solution till now,can you help me with this?

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires some PHP coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

@roman
okay,and once i installed sydney theme compelete,can i delete Sydney Toolbox,SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle,Page Builder by SiteOrigin plugins?or they can’t be removed?thanks

Hello,

You can remove those, but first you might want to delete all Services, Employees, Testimonials, Clients, and Projects.

Kind Regards, Roman.