How to change distance between two widgets?

Hello, I am using Sydney theme for few websites. It’s very good and beautiful! :slight_smile:
I am currently having problem with space between two widgets(I am using SiteOrigin builder)…
I tried every css i saw but none worked :frowning:
Here is link to my website: lafete.rs

Thank you very much!

Luka

Hi,

Please clarify what is the issue with the spaces ( maybe post a screenshot and let me know how would you like to have it ), so I can give you a working solution.

Best Regards,
Csaba

LOL, forgot to type in actual problem… :smiley: Well, I want to reduce space between them, because this is too big… I found it in inspector and managed to reduce it from there, but i can’t find actual file in the Sydney theme.

Thank you.

Luka

Hi,

You can remove the default panel padding of around 100px to 0 with this Custom CSS:

.panel-row-style {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

also you can reduce the page-wrap size ( space on top and bottom of the page ) with this Custom CSS:

.page-wrap {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you very much! Works like a charm! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba