How to change cover image?

Hello,

I am discovering your wp themes, and it’s a good job.
I am testing Airi “Agency”, but i don’t find how to changer the cover image https://demo.athemes.com/atu-agency/wp-content/uploads/sites/86/2018/06/books-business-computer-459654.jpg ?
Could you help me please ?

Will you have a premium version soon ?

Thank you
Christophe

Hello Christophe,

The header section is an Elementor section which the background is set in section’s style. Firstly you’ll need to edit the home page with Elementor editor. Before doing so, add the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.elementor-editor-active #masthead-sticky-wrapper {
      position: static !important;
    }

This will fix minor bug on the header bar that overlays top section’s button.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, it works now !
Will you have a premium version ?

You’re welcome! Sure we will. It’s being developed and hopefully it’ll be ready soon.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, I have this bug affecting a CTA in the top banner of my website. Additionally, its leaving a space at the top of EVERY page. I have tried to add the additional CSS as per described and it has not fixed the issue? This is very frustrating, are you able to please suggest another method to fix this

Hello @kathryne,

Please share a link to your site here, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

Sure

It’s https://artistryandevents.com.au/

Hello there,

I visited and it looks fine. I doubt where the problem exactly appears.

Regards,
Kharis

You can’t click on the button in the header unless you go to the very very bottom 2 pixels of it

Best regards,

Kathryne Panna

Artistry & Events

0407 930 190

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.menuStyle1 .is-sticky .site-header {
      background-color: transparent;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis

I already tried this and it didn’t work

Best regards,

Kathryne Panna

Artistry & Events

0407 930 190

I am sorry. Probably I still didn’t the issue correctly. Please take a screenshot of it and put some descriptive annotations. And upload it in your reply.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis

Please see attached

Best regards,

Kathryne Panna

Artistry & Events

0407 930 190

Hello there,

The button works fine to me. Are you running the latest version of web browser? Or it only happens when you’re logged in?

Regards,
Kharis

I can see that it works for you

My browswr is up to date - I have tested on both chrome and safari

It happens also on multiple friends browsers - you are in fact the only person that its worked for!

If it only works for 1/10 people I dont think this is good enough

Best regards,

Kathryne Panna

Artistry & Events

0407 930 190

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.elementor-button-wrapper > a {
      display: inline-block;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

That didn’t work either

And now I cannot puts the button at all on a desktop

Is there anything else you can do

Best regards,

Kathryne Panna

Artistry & Events

0407 930 190

Hello there,

I am really clueless. I am sorry :frowning: As that button was made with Elementor, its support team might be able to help. https://elementor.com/support/

Regards,
Kharis

I have already consulted with elwmentor and there is nothing they can recommend either.

I have built three sites with elemwntor and never expedited this issue so I also don’t believe it’s related to that

I truly believe it’s the header spanning over the button. As per the previous glitch that was recognized by Athemes.

Given this, are you SURE there is nothing else you can recommend?

I was hoping to upgrade to pro, but given this I’m thinking of changing themes completely

Hello there,

Try this code:

.elementor-button-wrapper > a {
      position: relative;
      z-index: 999;
    }

Regards,
Kharis