How to change color of the title space

Hello -

Can some one please tell me how to change the color of the single blog post title “space”. I’ve changed the color of the page to my preference, but there’s a rectangular box which encloses the blog title that remains white. Please help!

Hi,

If you mean the content wrapper’s color, then you can change that with this Custom CSS:

.content-wrapper {
    background-color: transparent !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you for your reply Csaba! I have copied and pasted this content as you recommended —>

.content-wrapper {
background-color: transparent !important;
}

—> However, I want to change the color to the value of “F5F5F5”. It’s a custom color that I made without a name. It appears that in Additional CSS, I can only enter an alpha description of the color. So, how can I add my custom made color? I only want this change to happen where the title of the blog appears on individual posts.

Jordan

Hi,

Please use this Custom CSS to add #f5f5f5 color as background, instead of transparent:

.content-wrapper {
    background-color: #f5f5f5 !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Your solution works - thx!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba