How to arrange the header area properly to be viewed in mobile in Sydney theme?

Hi,
I am using Sydney theme for website development. My website is www.integrity-foundation.com When I view it using mobile the header is not displayed properly. The site logo, title and tag line doesnt appears good. How to arrange them properly?

Hello,

You can try to deactivate all plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, activate the parent theme, disable additional CSS code, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

No, after doing changes, it is appearing the same.

You can try to rebuild your website in a staging environment or locally and see if it works as it should (then you will be able to move rebuilt website to production environment). Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Here are helpful tutorials:

Kind Regards, Roman.

The question I am asking is about the responsiveness of website built using Sydney theme in mobile version or smartphone. The header is not been responsive with the Site icon, site title and menu when accessed using mobile. My problem is similar to the one as Header and responsive problems. In my case the icon appears to the top left, title appears below that and menu icon appears below it. All three should appear in same row in header.

How to accomplish this?

Okay, your header is modified now. You can check default Sydney header on demo site here, it works well on mobile devices.

So your issue is site-specific and requires close inspection (because I can’t check it on default Sydney install locally), this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.