How to adjust page container size

**I use Themify page builder… All page attributes are set to fullwidth. **

If i set rows to fullwidth content without and padding adjustments, the content basically has no padding and meets the edge of the viewport. You can see I’ve had to make top half of content wider, bottom half default like footer. i want it all wide, i see a lot of sites have this why am i stuck? so frustrating! Link
Hope all makes sense…

And i hope their is an easy fix?

best wishes

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, but please note that Sydney theme was designed to work with Page Builder by SiteOrigin. Please check Sydney documentation if you haven’t done it already:
http://docs.athemes.com/category/8-sydney

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I know its meant for site origin but i already had premium themify so i built site on that. Have just tried site origin on one of my other sites but still cannot achieve desired result.

Basically i need to know what controls footer? the default content on the page is controlled by same thing surely?

If i change page layout to fullwidth in either site origin or themify the footer is not affected? I want entire site wider?! ( I am talking for laptops / large screens.Mobile or tablet seem fine as is.

hope you can help?

Thank you,

best wishes

Hello, you can try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS.

body .container {
    width: 100%;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.