How to Adjust Height on Menu (Sticky Header?)

The site i am working on with this theme is www.spiritualskittles.com when you view the home page on desktop the bar aligns well but on mobile and tablet you can see that it is not in-place. I tried adjusting a few things in css style and when i realized it didn’t make any changes i undid those changes.

Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Update: After adding a Site Title in the Theme settings the bar height seems to restore itself i am now trying to figure out how to reduce the size of the width on the mobile version, spaced away from both the menu and cart icons…

Hello, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

@media (max-width: 360px) {
    .site-title--mobile {
        font-size: 20px;
    }
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

this code worked perfectly! thank you so much! id like to know if there was a resource link you could share? and on the same site I’d like to find a way to remove the site title in the footer. i would probably just want to adjust it or hide it until there is more content

Hello, you are welcome!

id like to know if there was a resource link you could share?

I’m not sure what exactly you would like to get, can you please describe it more precisely?

and on the same site I’d like to find a way to remove the site title in the footer. i would probably just want to adjust it or hide it until there is more content

Please create a new topic for this issue to keep the forum in good order and make it easier to help you. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support