How to add title to pages and parallax image to header

I would like to add page titles to each page have specific parallax images to each header area. Is it possible?

I only managed to add a static image but couldn’t add title

Unitedstudy.co.uk/apply/

Hello,

You can try to do that with Elementor widgets. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Sorry i did clarify. Here

I cannot add titles to it because setting the background for it is limited to wordpress. It isn’t an option to add a title in that area on elementor or parallax. I can only edit the main page

Hello,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it with default header image feature, unfortunately. But, as I mentioned above, you can disable the default header image feature in Customize → Header area → Header type section and add Heading Elementor widget on top of a page instead.

Then you should be able to set Top/Bottom padding in Advanced tab of the widget settings and background image (you have to select Fixed option for Attachment to get Parallax). Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi, i managed to do it but it caused an issue.

There is a white space at the top of the page now. I set the layout -column gap - no gap but still there

And my text at the top isn’t white

Hello,

There is a white space at the top of the page now.

Try to add this CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section:

body.page-template-page_front-page div.header-clone {
    display: none;
}

And my text at the top isn’t white

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support