How to add social Icons back after Removing Footer code

Hi
so I removes the Footer code so I could get rid of the " powered by Wordpress "etc but I want to add a social link for my instagram and when I tried to add it through menus it doesn’t show ? I also tried to add to footer with a plugin from font awesome and still nothing show- How can I add social media links with the Powered by wordpress etc in footer?

Hello there,

Removing <?php do_action( 'ignis_footer' ); ?> line will remove the entire footer content including social profiles. It isn’t recommended to remove footer credit as it against appreciation to the theme’s author. Probably you could use custom CSS code instead. Sorry we can’t suggest any custom code as it against our support policy.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis

In the paid version you can remove the author…:Yes? where else can I put my social icons

Hello there,

Yes. Paid version allows credit removal and alter it with your own. Have you checked the demo site of Ignis pro?

Currently there’s only one location for social icons, that is in the bottom near the footer. With a couple of extra PHP code, you can attach your social icons on main menu navigation like this.

Regards,
Kharis