How to add Slug to Employees so display on 2 rows

Hi! we have 9 employees at the office, than we like to display on the front page true the employees widget,we know its limited to 3 so we want to show as a grid, o 3 diferent rows,

We already create the 9 files, and asign numbers as slug, (1,2,3)

same to the employees info, but when we create the rows, assign the widget and apply the slug to display, is not showing the profiles,

Any idea?

Thanks in advance, great weak!

David

Dear David,

Could you confirm if you have already set a featured image for each employee?
Could you confirm if they are publicly published and not password protected?

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks! Yes and yes all aleready have featured imagen and its not protected,

On the website they display correctly but in one row, as it is rigth know you have to horizontal scroll with the bullets to see all of them,

I would like to see them 3 in a row, and un der it another row with another 3 and again, what i try so far its to add a slug to each Employee for example to the 3 first number 1, and then the widget on the options to show, chsnge the -1 and place the 1 so for 2 and 3,

Hope you understand my request, thanks again

David

Dear David,

From the “Sydney FP: Employees” widget options, enable the checkbox that says “Center the employees?”.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Im sorry i did it and its not showing anything, the space Blank, shows but it aint working, you can see the project on cepaz.org

So far, add 3 widgets on the same row, check the centre options, leave the-1 on the 3 widgets, and asiggn a number to the option of slug 1,2,3 to each widget,

The employees have already a slug number in orden to show the 3 diferent widgets,

Thanks…

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Would you please give me a temporary to access to your site admin area so I can have a closer look? You can send the login credentials to my email kharisblank @gmaildotcom with the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis