How to add pagination for posts in Sydney?

Am i blind or i can’t find any option to have pagination for posts in Sydney theme? No matter which plugin i use, there’s no page 2 or anything below the posts. I have 10 posts and if i set a widget to show 5, it shows first 5 and other posts are gone, because there’s no other pages. I would rather have “load more” button, but that is impossible to do without paying for it, so simple pagination would be enough, but there’s none or i can’t find it.

Hi,

The posts are having the post pagination on the bottom of the post content, or do you mean the blog page pagination? Please post a link to your website to the page where you want to add pagination, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

I want to have pagination on home page and every other page, because i have
posts on every, just every page is for different categories of posts,
except the home page… there you have a link… smetlisteistorije.com

Hi,

Can you, please let me know what widget do you use to display your posts? It doesn’t seem to be our Sydney: Latest News Widget.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

i am using Recent Posts Widget With Thumbnails because Sydney: Latest News
Widget ignores Sidebar e.g. it goes under it and it lacks of adjustments
(excerpt for posts is too big, thumbnail pictures are too big) plus also
doesn’t show pagination.

This whole website is about posts, there will be hundreds of posts, so
pagination is necessary. I thought it is something basic, i don’t ask for
fancy scrolling “View more posts” or anything, i’ve already found out that
it can’t be done without paying, just good old pagination, nothing more.

also, your widget shows only 3 posts.

Hi,

Unfortunately that widget won’t allow paginations, also the Sydney Widget only allow a button which links to your Blog Posts page, or you can redirect that button anywhere / to any page. Maybe there is a work-around to add pagination to the default WordPress Recent Posts widget, but please post about that on a General WordPress forum, because it’s not related to our themes.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thanks…

18.01.2018. 11:43, је написао/ла:

Hi,

You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba