How to add multiple call to action no header slider?

I have already installed the Header and Footer Scripts plugin, and I added the code:
jQuery (function ($) {

var myButton = '<a href="#" class="roll-button button-slider"> My Button </a>';

$ ('.text-slider-section') .append (myButton);

});
</ script>

Did not work

Hello there,

Try this solution, please.

Regards,
Kharis

unfortunately it did not work

Share a link to your site here, please, to allow me inspecting what’s stopping it. Ensure the code remains.

Regards,
Kharis

My website: lucassousa.me

I want to add buttons with different links in my home page slides. Today when adding 2 photos from different posts in Header Slider for example, I can only put 1 link …

Hello there,

Check out this solution, please.

Regards,
Kharis

Ok, done!
After trying this solution, as you can see, the number of buttons on the slide appeared, but the field of indexing a new URL did not appear

Hello there,

The last solution is aimed to append new buttons without affecting backend editing panel (customizer). You should manually define the button URL and text manually in the code. It produces the same result compared to backend fields. Code solution is safer as it doesn’t touch any single of file of the theme. Just for your information, editing core theme’s files is prohibited and it’s considered as not a good practice to do. If you wish to do some file changes, you should use a child theme. Unfortunately, adding slide button fields via child theme is a complex task to do, that really difficult to explain in the forum.

Regards,
Kharis