How to add header slider to other pages

Hi,

I would like to replicate the header slider and behavior of the Sydney Pro front page on other landing pages. However, even if I use the page template “Front Page”, I don’t have the option to add header image with that behaviour (text dynamic, top menu background color appearing only when scrolling down, etc.)

How can I do that?

Thanks,

Hello,

Try to select Full screen slider option for Site header type in Customize → Header area → Header type section. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks Roman,

The problem with this option is that it duplicates the slider from the main page.

I would like to have the same behaviour but with different image&text. The hero header looks great for landing pages and I need to create different landing pages for different purposes.

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

My website is bizcusp.com, but if I do what you have suggested the header that is now on the front page would appear on every other page (see image attached).

I want to create a few landing pages using the type of header that is now in the front page but with different images. I don’t want the same header in all the pages.

Thanks,
Javi

Hello,

I do not think that there is an easy way to do it with default Sydney slider, unfortunately. But you can try to use a slider plugin (for example Smart Slider 3 or MetaSlider) in order to add a different slider on different pages. Please let me know if you need more help with this.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks Ronan, that’s disappointing for a “PRO” theme, how is it possible that it only allows for 1 proper landing page? Anyhow, as a workaround:

How could I make that the first image appearing in a page fills the top menu background? The effect when scrolling down looks awful, if the image could fill all the page background before scrolling it could be a trade-off.

See attachments.

Hello,

How could I make that the first image appearing in a page fills the top menu background?

Can you please provide a link to an affected page in order to let me check it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

See attachments in above post

Hello,

how is it possible that it only allows for 1 proper landing page?

As I mentioned above, you can use a slider plugin to build completely different pages with Elementor.

How could I make that the first image appearing in a page fills the top menu background?

Try to add this CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.header-clone {
    display: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support