How to activate the slider

I checked the box to display the slider, I added a category named ‘slider’ added posts to that category, and its still not working…I just dont know how to get it to work, please help!

Hello Jordan,

Do your posts have featured images?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Oh i think I see…when I add a category it doesnt stay. I’ll add it, refresh the page and its gone :frowning: Please advise.

Also How do I change the color of the menu bar? I want it to be the same as the border.

Hello Jordan,

Do your posts have featured images?

Do you click Save & Publish button to save your changes in Customizer?

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes the posts have featured images, yes i save/publish

http://julepcolumbus.com/

Hello Jordan,

If you make your menu bar black, then you won’t see current menu items, separators, and hovered items.

I have just tried to activate slider on my localhost and it works for me, so looks like your issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate your time.

Okay, can I make the menu bar thinner? Or better yet, can I change the font color of the menu bar? Im not worried about the hover.

Hello Jordan,

It looks like this requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

Again, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.