How move headers of particular section to right position?

I have created some section using Sydney theme by editing “My Front Page” example. Currently headers looks like below:

but I would like to move both headers to the left. With added float: left to left part, “FORMY POMOCY” moves a little more to left side but nothing happen with right header “ZAKRES POMOCY”. What should I add to CSS section in row or widget edition to get required effect?

Hello there,

Define a custom class name to the row where those two widgets belong to by editing row, expand the Attributes tab, enter a unique class name to the Row Class box. For example: left-align-title

Update page. Then add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.left-align-title .panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
      text-align: left;  
    }

.left-align-title .panel-grid-cell .widget-title:after {
      left: 0;
      margin-left: 0;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, appreciate your help. Could you tell me one more thing or there should be new thread? The case is I would like to scroll to top when I click HOME in main menu and after click on Site title. I marked both on screen by red rectangles.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delay.

Please try doing these steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box
    (function($){

if( $('body').hasClass('home') ) {

var siteURL = $('.site-header .col-md-4 a').attr('href');

$('.site-header .col-md-4 a').attr('href', '#page');
        $('.mainnav ul.menu > li:first-child > a').attr('href', '#page');

}

})(jQuery);

4 . Update

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you friend for help. :wink:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like