How may i change a tipography

Hello Friends!!

I woould like to know how may i change the typography for the text of a specific web page or footer or into a widget.

That´t is my web page www.mamanoalla.com
Cheers friends

Benjamín

Dear Benjamin,

You would use the Easy Google Fonts plugin and do proper setup there. You must supply the CSS selector of the section/element that you wish to have different font in the “Add CSS Selectors” option. Please see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2aAEzlvyDc.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks very much Kharis

Take care

Benjamín

Dear Benjamin,

You are always welcome here.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis

Thanks for the imput. I was able to change the fonts of the widget through “Simple Custom CSS”. But I was not able to change the sizing of the box of the widget. How can I do that?

and I wanst able to change the fonts of my “pages”. Do you have an idea why not?

Regards,
Danny

Dear Danny,

To change the box width of the widget, apply the following CSS code:

#primary.col-md-9{
    width: 70%;
}

#secondary.col-md-3{
    width: 30%;
}

Do adjustment necessarily.

> and I wanst able to change the fonts of my “pages”. Do you have an idea why not?

Please try this code:

/* Body copy */
body,
#mainnav ul ul a{
  font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;
}

/* Heading copy */
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, #mainnav ul li a, .portfolio-info, .roll-testimonials .name, .roll-team .team-content .name, .roll-team .team-item .team-pop .name, .roll-tabs .menu-tab li a, .roll-testimonials .name, .roll-project .project-filter li a, .roll-button, .roll-counter .name-count, .roll-counter .numb-count button, input[type="button"], input[type="reset"], input[type="submit"] { 
  font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks!

Do you know how I can aling the contact box in the middle?

Hello there,

Please post your new query on a new topic instead. As an information, please avoid posting multiple questions which don’t relate each other. By doing so, you will help us keeping this support forum well-organized and easier to read for others.

Regards,
Kharis