How many times could I use the theme?

Good morning ,

I have two questions . If I buy the 99$ package , how many different sites could I make with Sydney Pro theme ? Could I hide the footer phrase “Proudly powered by Wordpress | Theme : Sydney by aThemes.” ? Thanks in advance .

Best regards ,

Mattia.

Hi,

You can use it as many times as you need no matter what package you buy. Only difference is that the $99 includes all our existing and future paid themes.
There is an option to add your own credits instead of the default ones.

Good morning ,

with the phrase “all our existing and future paid themes” what do you means ? Do you means all the Sydney Pro future updates ?

Best regards ,

Mattia .

No :slight_smile:
I mean you get Sydney Pro, Perth Pro, Rocked Pro etc. + the themes we will release in the future.
Updates are for one year for the $49 and $99 packages. Difference is that for $49 you get one theme, for $99 you get more themes.

Good morning ,

Thank you so much for the explanations .

Best regards ,

Mattia .

Good evening ,

I’m sorry to open again this post . If you could answer me it would be amazing . If I buy 199$ package I can download all PRO themes , can’t I ? Can I use each theme to create more than one site ?

Best regards ,

Mattia .

Hi,

Yeap, all pro themes (existing and future) and you can build as many sites as you want with each of the themes.