How expand on click particular section

Hi, I would like to expand, after click event, some details below each header marked as orange rectangle.

As you can see whole section “ZAJMUJĘ SIĘ” has three columns - two of them are quit short but not this one on left side (it has four sections where first two have five dots and another two have six dots - it’s really long compare to middle and right column). Or maybe you have better idea how to resolve this problem?

Hello there,

Neither WordPress nor Sydney supports that type of content. Technically it requires special jQuery code as a trigger attributed to the certain element to open/close associated content. It’s really a quite complex task, though it looks simple. Your best bet is to use extra plugins, like this one.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for answer. Appreciate. :slight_smile:

PS
There is a problem. Section “ZAJMUJĘ SIĘ” is done by Sydney FP: Services Type B widget. I installed suggested plugin but I can’t add his shortcode to mentioned section.

PS2
I have helped myself. I just edited service which create this section. Thanks again! :wink:

Great! You figured that out yourself.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like